Specialty Classes provide an opportunity to try something new or continue skill development while having fun. These 10-week classes enhance the lifestyles of CSU students and Student Recreation Center Members through health and fitness.
Campus Recreation Specialty Classes are suitable for all fitness and ability levels and do not require previous experience. Our instructors are trained to create classes for participants to be able to engage within their desired comfort level; please remember to listen to and honor your body to avoid injury. If you feel discomfort or dizziness, discontinue exercising and notify the instructor.
- Registration is OPEN for FREE Olympic Lifting Workshops on October 18th and November 17th as well as a FREE Tai Chi Workshop on October 27th. Register here.
- Registration for Fall is now CLOSED
- Unable to take a class this semester? Be ready for Spring Free Week January 31st- February 3rd. Registration for all classes will open January 18th (full schedule to come out end of Fall semester)
- Registration is required to participate
- Late registration will not be available for classes already in session.
Specialty Classes encourage consistency and adherence through progressive planning. Each week will be building on the previous and therefore it is encouraged to attend as many classes as possible since “practice makes better”.
If a class is canceled by Campus Rec due to low enrollment, a full refund is provided.
Before you register for a class, be sure to familiarize yourself with our refund policies. Refund information can be located in the Campus Rec Policy Handbook located at the Student Rec Center Service Center or by asking staff members at the Service Center.