The Nordic Ski Club at Colorado State University provides an opportunity for CSU students to Nordic (Cross Country) ski race competitively at the collegiate level through USCSA. We are a co-ed team and inclusive to all skiing levels and abilities. As long as you are willing to improve your nordic skiing, we’re willing to help you get better! This team is formatted so you attend as many or as few practices and races as you want – you put in what you expect to get out.
Ski races will occur through the Mountain West (mostly Colorado and Wyoming) many weekends throughout the early part of the spring semester. Athletes have the potential to qualify for and attend the USCSA national championships held in the spring!
Dryland practices consist of everything from strength training to fun cardio on the IM fields to rock climbing in the rec. Every practice provides an opportunity to meet others who love Nordic skiing and become a better athlete.
- Info Session – TBD, Fall 2022
- President – Justin Arndt
- League – Rocky Mountain Conference of the United Collegiate Ski Association (USCSA)
- Main Season – January & February
- Tryouts – None! Anyone is welcome to race, whether you’re a seasoned ex-high school racer or a newbie! We’d love to teach/improve your skiing so you feel good about racing.
- Practice – Dryland & Strength practices year-round on-campus; On snow ski practices at Happy Jack in Wyoming
- Dues – TBD
- Email us to learn more