Colorado State University Women’s Club Soccer is a student-led organization. As a team, they rely heavily on their own fundraising efforts and support from the community to assist with expenses: travel costs, lodging, transportation, equipment, league, and tournament fees.
Our season entails four practices a week, weekly games against teams from across the state, numerous tournaments including regionals and nationals. Each year our team is dedicated and works immensely hard to qualify for nationals. This year the national tournament is taking place in Orlando, Florida. In the past four years, we have finished in the top eight and are eager to bring home the title this year.
Outside of soccer, this program provides students with an excellent opportunity to develop leadership skills, responsibility, and quality athletics that will benefit them long after they graduate. While not in season, we give back to the community by hosting soccer clinics at middle schools and high schools, volunteering at local food banks, and participating in Santa Cops.
- Info Session: TBD
- President: Molly Henrickson
- Vice President: Susie Puchino
- Main Season: Fall, with Spring practices and scrimmages
- Practice Location: 3 practices per week on the CSU Intramural Fields
- League/National Governing Body: Rock Mountain Intercollegiate Soccer & NIRSA
- Dues: $400+
- Links: Team Facebook, Website
- Email us to learn more