The club golf team gives students the opportunity to play in competitive tournaments at courses across Colorado. These tournaments are hosted by the NCCGA (National Collegiate Club Golf Association), and the top golfers in the club will be able to compete. We offer loosely organized practices that all members can be a part of and this provides a great opportunity to meet some fellow golfers on campus! If you are good enough to compete in the NCCGA tournaments with the top two CSU teams, good individual performance or team performance in local tournaments could lead to the possibility of playing at nationals. Which permits travel to beautiful courses across the country!
There are two seasons (one each semester) and tryouts occur before each season at the beginning of the semester. We have the capacity to play 24 people, 8 people divided up into an A,B, and C team. Our goal is to make it to nationals and win our regional conference.
- Info Session:Beginning of Fall semester (TBD)
- President: Parker Dunham
- Dues: $50 base plus varying tournament fees
- Practice: Various courses around Fort Collins
- Tryouts: Early September
- Tournaments: September 18-19th, October 9-10th, and Nationals November 13-14th
- National Collegiate Golf Club Association (NCCGA)
- Links: Instagram
Email us for more information