Specialty Classes provide an opportunity to try something new or continue skill development while having fun. These 10-week classes enhance the lifestyles of CSU students and Student Recreation Center Members through health and fitness.
Campus Recreation Specialty Classes are suitable for all fitness and ability levels and do not require previous experience. Our instructors are trained to create classes for participants to be able to engage within their desired comfort level; please remember to listen to and honor your body to avoid injury. If you feel discomfort or dizziness, discontinue exercising and notify the instructor.
- Registration for Spring 2023 will open on January 17th.
- Registration is required to participate
- Late registration will not be available once registration closes. If you miss registration for the semester, Free Week will be the 3rd week of each semester to try the class and ensure you secure your spot prior to the registration close date. Registration opens the Friday before each semester starts and registration closes @11:59pm the Sunday before the first official week of specialty classes (the 4th week of the semester). Thank you for signing up early!
Specialty Classes encourage consistency and adherence through progressive planning. Each week will be building on the previous and therefore it is encouraged to attend as many classes as possible since “practice makes better”.
- Come try any class for FREE before registering
- Free Week is January 30th- Febuary 3rd
- No registration necessary
If a class is canceled by Campus Rec due to low enrollment, a full refund is provided.
Before you register for a class, be sure to familiarize yourself with our refund policies. Refund information can be located in the Campus Rec Policy Handbook located at the Student Rec Center Service Center or by asking staff members at the Service Center.