Only full-fee-paying students and students purchasing part-time memberships permitted to access/use the Student Recreation Center at this time.
Full-time Activity Fee Paying Students (enrolled in 6 or more credits on campus for that semester)
- Your membership is included if you are paying full student activity fees for the current semester. Access for summer semester requires students to be paying full time student fees for that term, if a student is not enrolled in full time status and paying full student fees for summer they can purchase a part time student membership.
- All Outdoor Gear Rental memberships and Intramural Sports memberships will be sold online only.
- If you are interested in using the facility for a single day you can purchase a $5 day membership. Single day memberships may be purchased for Intramural Sports events. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall & Spring Semester memberships may be purchased for $140.00 per semester, $35/month, or $20/week.
- Summer memberships are offered from Mid-May to early August and can be purchased for $93/summer, $35/month, or $20/week.
Memberships are nonrefundable unless you are separating from the university or have a documented medical excuse. All refunds are subject to a $5 processing fee and can take up to two weeks to be processed.
Cash transactions will not be accepted. Credit cards and Ram Cards and Ram Cash only.
I’m a new student. When will I get access?
First off, welcome to CSU! Access varies based on student status. See the info below to figure out when you can start using Campus Recreation’s facilities, services, and programs:
|Member Type||Fall Access Begins||Fall Access Ends||Spring Access Begins||Spring Access Ends||Summer Access Begins||Summer Access Ends|
|Full Fee Students (6 on-campus credits)||Thursday before school starts||Sunday before spring term||Monday before school starts||Sunday after graduation||First day of summer session||First Friday in August (when SRC closes for maintenance)|
|Incoming New Students/Transfer||July 15th||Sunday before spring term||*Eligible to purchase a membership starting January 16th||Sunday after graduation||*Eligible to purchase a membership starting July 15||*Eligible to purchase a membership starting July 15|
|Purchased Semester Membership Holders||Thursday before school starts||Sunday before spring term||Monday before school starts||Sunday after graduation||First day of summer session||First Friday in August (when SRC closes for maintenance)|
|INTO Students||**Access varies by each student||**Access varies by each student||**Access varies by each student|
*Eligibility to purchase a summer membership starts July 15 for new students starting with the university in the fall semester. Students are eligible to purchase a membership to work out from July 15 through the first Friday in August (when the Student Recreation Center closes for annual maintenance). Once the Student Recreation Center reopens on the Thursday before classes begin, new and transfer students access to Campus Recreation begins as part of the full student fee structure if the student is taking 6 or more on-campus credits.
**Access varies by each INTO student and is dependent upon the date their program commences/ends/ For more information, contact INTO CSU at 970-492-INTO.
*** Semester part-time memberships in the spring will be available for purchase on the first day of the spring semester.
WHAT DOES A MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE?
Your membership includes access to the entire facility including all areas open for use and included programs. If you are interested in one of our additional services, you can purchase those at the Service Center or online for an additional fee. Click here for the most up-to-date information about what’s available at The Rec.