CSU crew was founded in 2005. The team’s mission is to provide a fun, rewarding, and competitive rowing experience to novice and seasoned rowers at CSU. The co-ed team rows from the marina in Inlet Bay on Horsetooth Reservoir in Fort Collins, CO, about a 20 minute drive from campus. Athletes of all ability and experience are encouraged to attend the information sessions and learn to row!
The team is both a USrowing and American Collegiate Rowing Association affiliated program.
- President: Jessica Griffith
- Info Session: Tuesday, August 24th, 5:15-5:45pm, Rec meeting room B
- Main Season: Spring and Fall
- Practice Times:
- In season, 3 mornings a week on the water, one night a week dry land.
- Off Season, 4 nights a week, Erging Monday and Wednesday, Crossfit Tuesday and Thursday.
- Governing Body: USrowing
- Dues: $600 per Semester
- Email us to learn more