Pool Reservation Times
6 a.m. – 7:15 a.m.
8 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
12 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
2 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
8 p.m. – 9:15 p.m.
10 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Check-in is located at the lifeguard office inside the pool area
- Reservations are 75 minutes long
- Towels are not available for rent; personal towels must be brought and used!
- The water fountain on the pool deck can only be used for water bottle fill up
- You must wear your mask at all times in the pool area except in the water
- Masks must be worn in and out of locker rooms before and after swim times
- Masks must be worn while checking in
With lap lanes, a zero depth entry, ADA lift, rock wall, lazy river, volleyball and basketball area, 40-person spa, steam room, and sauna… we’re pretty confident you’ll find something to love at the Aquatic Center. Pool access is available from the men’s and women’s locker rooms or through the gender inclusive changing area (check out the map on page 7 to find your way).
Wondering what to wear? We ask that patrons wear attire specifically designed for swimming (modesty t-shirts are allowed). Swimsuit dryers are located in all of our locker rooms when you are done.
In addition to our amazing Aquatic Center, we offer private and partner swim lessons to help introduce you to the water or improve your skills. We also offer a variety of American Red Cross courses to CSU students including CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, First Aid, and Lifeguarding.
Access to the Student Rec Center Pool is drop-in and is available to anyone with a valid membership or guest pass. To stay up-to-date regarding pool closures and activities, join the listserv by clicking the link below.
Join the Aquatics listserv to receive periodic emails regarding pool closures, special events, and more! Please follow the instructions below to join:
- To join, go to https://lists.colostate.edu/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/recaquatics
- Underneath “Subscribing to Recaquatics,” enter your email address
- Submitting your name and picking a password is optional
- Click “Subscribe”
To unsubscribe, follow the same link above and enter your email address associated with your subscription underneath the section labeled “Recaquatics Subscribers.” Click “Unsubscribe or edit options.”
Your email will not be shared for promotional use. If you have questions, campusrec_aquaticscoord@Mail.colostate.edu at (970) 491-2143.