The Competitive Esports at CSU sports club recently moved from being a Registered Student Organization to a Recognized Sport Club in the Spring of 2019. We compete at the national level in League of Legends, Overwatch, Rocket League, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and are welcoming applicants for other games. The Club provides members the opportunity to learn and grow as individuals while competing as a team in some of the fastest growing sporting markets in the world. We interact and compete with other universities, including CU Boulder, U of Wyoming, the USAF Academy and many others to not only hone our competitive abilities but to further collegiate esports as a whole.
Beyond gaming, the program hopes to provide members with Leadership, Networking, and Social skills they can draw upon long after graduation. We aim to create a welcoming and friendly community for all those interested in esports and gaming at Colorado State University. The organization is entirely student-run and led with support from the CSU Campus Recreation Office.
- Info Session: Monday, August 23rd, 6:45-7:15pm in Rec meeting room B
- President: Kyle Beckman
- Main Season: Fall, Winter, Spring
- Dues: TBD
- Practice Times: |OW 2 Days a week | RL Once a week | CS: GO 3 Days a week | LoL 3 Days a week|
- League/National Governing Body: Tespa, CSL, CLoL, ESEA
- Links: Discord | Facebook | Twitch
- Email us to learn more