Our skilled, Licensed Massage Therapists offer a variety of massage techniques available in 30 minute, 60 minute, and 90 minute sessions. Massage Therapy is open to CSU Students, the CSU Community, and guests. Schedule your massage today.
- Reminder e-mails and texts so you never miss an appointment
- Easily sync your appointment from your confirmation email to your calendar. Compatible with com, Exchange, Office 365, iCloud, Google Calendar
- Want to give the gift of a massage? Easily purchase a gift certificate on our site, print the gift certificate sent to your email after purchase or simply send them the code in your confirmation email
- Download the Acuity App to keep track of your appointments and easily book another appointment
How to schedule online
- Click the orange “Schedule Massage” button at the top of this page. You will be redirected to our scheduling website where you will then pick, choose and pay for the type of massage that you are wanting.
- If this is your first time using our new scheduling software, please schedule as a “New Client” and create an account so you are able to edit the screening form at any time. If you are a returning client using the online scheduling software, and have already filled out the screening form ONLINE, please click “Returning Client”
- You will receive an email/text confirmation 24 hours before the appointment and an email immediately after you have scheduled the appointment.
- You are able to change your screening form from any of the confirmation emails that are sent after you have already purchased the massage, via the button “Edit / Update Screening Form”.
Rescheduling Directions on Website for Clients:
- When looking at any of the email confirmations regarding the specific appointment you would like to reschedule, there will be a button labeled “Reschedule/Cancel Appointment”
- Press this button to be redirected to our scheduling website where you will then have the option to cancel appointment or reschedule appointment.
- Press to reschedule the appointment and then pick a new day and time that works best for you.
- You will receive an email confirmation after, confirming your new date and time for your massage.
- If you choose to cancel the appointment, there are one of 3 options depending on the situation:
- If you are cancelling less than 24 hours before your appointment , you are forfeiting the session
- If you are cancelling less than 24 hours before your appointment and would like a refund, if you have a viable reason for the late notice cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund. See the next section in regards to refund policies.
- If you are cancelling more than 24 hours in advance and would like a refund, please email email@example.com to confirm your refund.
- To request a refund for a massage you no longer wish the service for, please send an email with the reasoning for the refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval
- Requests for refunds for massages will be considered if made 24 hours before the massage takes place.
- All refunds are subject to a $5 processing fee and can take up to two weeks to be processed.
- If you are before the 24-hour window, and would like to reschedule, you are able to do that via the confirmation email that was sent to you at the time of purchase and will not need to request a refund.
If you cancel the appointment you are forfeiting the session but can request a refund.
Not sure on the amount of time you should choose for your massage? A 30 minute massage is perfect for that one problem area that you want specific attention on. Looking for full body? The 60 or 90 minute is recommended.
- 30 minute massage $33
- 60 minute massage $55
- 90 minute massage $75
- Chair massages will be $55 per therapist per hour
Gift certificates are also available to purchase via our online purchasing website. Gift certificates are non-refundable and have no expiration date.
We do NOT accept American Express. All other credit/debit cards are accepted.
We do NOT accept Ram Cash, CSU Student Health Insurance “Flex Dollars” or any form of payment other than credit/debit cards for massage therapy.
Please note that the following are basic descriptions for each style of massage. Each individual therapist may have slight differences in their techniques used. Always discuss massage styles and preferences with your therapist before each massage.
This is the perfect massage for individuals that rarely receive a massage or have never before received a massage from a licensed therapist. A Swedish massage involves light to moderate pressure and stroking to warm muscle tissue and increase circulation.
Typically used for relaxation and injury rehabilitation, a deep tissue massage uses more pressure than a Swedish massage and manipulates deeper layers of muscle and tissue. With slower strokes, the massage therapist will focus on concentrated areas of tension and pain.
Neuromuscular/Trigger Point Therapy
The goal of this type of massage is to provide varying levels of concentrated pressure to specific areas or “knots” to balance the central nervous system. This massage may be appropriate to relieve chronic pain, treat injuries, relieve migraines, or for rehabilitation purposes.
Reflexology focuses on pressure points of feet, hands and ears. This type of massage is believed to be beneficial for overall health and generally serves to relax and balance.
Shiatsu and Acupressure
Shiatsu, meaning “finger pressure”, is used to aid relaxation and wellness. The massage therapist applies pressure to the body’s 14 “meridians” to improve energy flow.
Gentle movements and pressures are applied to specific areas of the body to relieve chronic muscle tension.
Used to stimulate and stretch muscles, Sports massage is designed to help athletes prepare the bodies for performance and to aid recovery and training by stimulating the circulation of blood and lymph fluids.
Russian Sports Massage
Similar to a traditional Swedish massage or Sports massage but with greater focus on rehabilitation and injury recovery, the Russian Sports massage aims to decrease muscle fatigue, tension, and chronic pain.
Structural Bodywork and Myokinetics
This, sometime painful, style of massage uses very deep pressure and is used to help recover from injury or relieve pain caused by intense stress. Results should be immediately recognized.
With an injury massage deep pressure is applied to the specific area of a past injury in an attempt to relieve pain and remedy damage done by the injury.
Cranial-Sacral Therapy is meant to promote a deep level of relaxation with light pressure applied to the head and skull. Often used to relieve headaches and neck pain, this style of massage promotes full-body health.
Each of our Massage Therapists are fully licensed, trained professionals, each specializing in different techniques.
Erich Stroheim, LMT
Massage styles offered by Erich:
- Trigger Point
- Deep Tissue
Oriental Massage Program, Shiatsu Acupressure – Heartwood Institute, Garberville, CA
Swedish and Reichian Massage – Pomona College, Claremont, CA
It is an effective way to relax tight muscles, relieve various types of stress, and promote general healing.
What should clients expect when they come to see you?
They should expect relaxation, relief from muscle tension or stress, and restored energy!
DONNY FLYNN, LMT
Massage Styles Offered By Donny:
- Trigger Point
- Deep Tissue
Massage Therapy Certification — Delta-Montrose Technical College, Delta, CO
Deep tissue and Self-care training — Next Level Massage Training, Edmond, OK
Massage provides a deep sense of relaxation, healing, and body awareness; as well as pain management and improving physical and mental health.
What should clients expect when they come to see you?
Clients should expect to have reduced pain and an overall healing experience.
- Due to staff shortage, we are unable to accommodate chair massage requests. No requests will be accepted at this time. We apologize for any inconveniences this causes for your events but we thank you for considering us for your future massage chair needs!
Q: How do I book a massage?
A: Go to the Campus Recreation homepage, click services, and then massage therapy. From there, you will click the button that says “Schedule a Massage”, which will redirect you to our scheduling website. From there enter in all the information (How long of a massage, personal information, etc.)
Q: Something came up, and I cannot make it to my appointment. How do I reschedule?
A: On your confirmation email that you received after scheduling your appointment there will be a button that says “Reschedule/Cancel Appointment”. You will then be directed to our scheduling website and then have the option to reschedule. Times will only show up that meet your needs and time requirements.
Q: I no longer can make it to my massage appointment, but I do not want to reschedule. Can I cancel my appointment?
A: Yes! On your confirmation email that you received after scheduling your appointment there will be a button that says “Reschedule/Cancel Appointment”. You will then be directed to our scheduling website and will have the option to cancel your appointment.
Q: Can I get a refund on my cancellation?
A: Yes! After you cancel your appointment you will need to email email@example.com and explain why you had to cancel and why you want a refund. The cancellation must take place at least 24 hours before the appointment to be considered. All refunds are subject to a $5 processing fee.
Q: Can I buy a massage for someone as a gift?
A: You can! Go to the Campus Recreation homepage, click services, and then massage therapy. From there, you will click the button that says “Schedule a Massage”. This will redirect you to our scheduling website and there are options to purchase a gift certificate that will have a code that can be redeemed for a massage. The email you enter will receive an email where you can choose to print out the gift certificate.
Q: Do I get a receipt after booking a massage online?
A: Yes! Your confirmation email serves as your receipt, and it will specify how much you have been charged.
Q: Where do I meet my massage therapist at the time of my appointment?
A: You will meet your massage therapist outside the massage therapy room by the couches. They will come out to you
Q: Why is there a screening form when I schedule?
A: This screening form helps the Massage Therapists understand you as a client and better improve your massage and make any special accommodations that you may or may not need.
Q: Will my card information be saved?
A: Nope! You will need to re-enter it every time you book an appointment.
Q: Can I book multiple massages at the same time?
A: Unfortunately, not. You will only be able to schedule one massage at a time; however, you will be able to purchase multiple gift certificates at the same time.
Q: Why can I not reschedule my appointment?
A: Most likely, you are trying to reschedule within the 24-hour window that is required to reschedule.
Q: Why can I not schedule on the phone anymore.
A: It puts you in control of when you want to schedule without relying on calling in! This new scheduling process not only helps limit error with scheduling, but it also helps our staff improve their efficiency while working at the front desk helping others. With 3 therapists on staff, it helps to keep them up to date about their clients immediately after changes occur so they can provide the best service to you!
Q: Do I have to register for an account?
A: No, but it is highly recommended. Having an account allows you to be able to edit your intake forms whenever there is something you want to report as well as remembering your contact information so it limits steps when purchasing.
Q: Can I leave a tip online when I pay with a card?
A: Unfortunately no. But don’t that let you stop you from appreciating your therapists! There is a tip area in each of the massage therapy rooms to leave at your discretion. If you forget, no worries, you can always communicate with your therapist the best way to get the tip to them whether that be at your next appointment or via an app such as Venmo. However, we do not accept any tips to be dropped off at the Service Center at Campus Recreation.