Happy Finals Week Rams! Summer is right around the corner which means we can get outside! Let’s go through some options of what we can do:
- Hiking! Fort Collins has some amazing trails, including Author’s Rock and Horsetooth Rock.
- Climbing. It doesn’t matter if you are a beginning or pro. Outdoor Programs has gear rental options that can help gear you up for this summer!
- Walks and runs. A walk or jog around your neighborhood would be good just to get outside and breathe in some fresh air. Don’t forget to take some allergy meds though!
- Swimming. Whether it is in a pool or in Horsetooth Reservoir, jumping into some water is always a fun way to cool down.
- Tossing around a ball. It could be just throwing a football or playing an organized game of volleyball. Playing with friends is a great way to be social and to get some steps in!
Whatever you decide to do this summer, just remember going outside is always a good option. While school is winding down, it’s important to continue to take care of yourself.
Wear a mask
Take care of yourself
Sun: Noon- 8PM
*Pool hours end 30 minutes before 8:00 p.m. closing*