As we get closer to finals season, having a post-study workout session might mean doing it from your room instead of at the Rec. But don’t worry, here are five ways you can do just that!
- Our YouTube channel has many different workouts for you to choose from, guided by the same fitness instructors that you would see on campus!
- Need help figuring out where you want to go when you’re at the Rec? Check out the helpful tours we have and get going!
- Fantasy sports
- Intramural Sports runs an NCAA Basketball Tournament Pick ‘Em Contest in March and an NCAA Football Bowl Game Pick ‘Em Contest in December. Check back early in those months for information on how to sign-up online!
- Video game tournaments
- IM Sports holds Xbox Madden, FIFA, NHL, Tournaments throughout the year. Tournaments are one-day events at the Student Rec Center, usually taking place from 3-11 pm. Check back often for upcoming tournaments!
- Experience the Rocky Mountains and all they have to offer with our Outdoor Program, which offers guided trips, classes, and events each semester. Register and participate in trips to learn to rock climb, backpack, ski or join us for other activities like day hiking, snowshoeing, trail running, or ice climbing. Trip registration costs cover things like transportation, equipment, food, lodging, and instruction/guiding from trained Outdoor Program Instructors.
- These student-managed groups offer a great way to participate in the sports you like at a more competitive level than intramurals. Find out more here!