Campus Recreation’s Intramural Sports Program seeks to engage the CSU campus community through opportunities to participate in any number of structured, inclusive, recreational sport-related activities throughout the year. Our goal is for every participant to have fun!
Ready to sign-up for an Intramural Sport? Getting involved with the IM Program is easy! Here's how:
- Register for an IM Membership; memberships are good for the entire semester and provide almost unlimited access to all IM Sports. Get your memberships online or at the front desk of the Student Recreation Center. More Information on the IM Membership can be found HERE.
- In order to participate in Intramural Sports you must have a current Campus Recreation Membership. This membership must be maintained on the days that you participate in IM sports.
- Check out the schedule below and find which sport you are interested in playing. The "sign-up" column tells you what dates you can register online.
- Visit the IM Leagues website to register. First time user? Login using your CSU e-name/id and password. Then just scroll to the sport you are interested in playing, and follow the sign-up instructions.
- Read the full Refund policy for Intramural Sports here.
- For more information about all these offerings, call (970) 491-6671.