Campus Recreation members can sponsor a guest into the Student Recreation Center. Find more information below.
- Student Recreation Center participants may sponsor a guest(s) for a $5.00 fee per guest (activity area age restrictions apply).
- All guests must be sponsored by a Student Recreation Center member, CSU student, or CSU employee to be eligible for daily guest pass.
- A valid photo ID must be presented by the Student Recreation Center member and their guest.
- All guests must be 18 years of age or older in order to qualify as a guest of a member. Guests under the age of 18 must have their parent or legal guardian present to sign their waiver and guest log form.
- Guest pass privileges include use of Student Recreation Center activity areas, daily locker use, and participation in group fitness classes.
- Guest pass is valid for full day of purchase.
- Guests and their sponsoring member are required to sign in at Service Center prior to entrance to the activity areas.
- CSU students/employees may sponsor themselves for a day pass with a valid photo ID.
- Sponsors are responsible for guests’ behavior and equipment check-out/return.
- Sponsors are responsible for remuneration for guests’ entrance fee and lost/broken/damaged equipment.
- Sponsors are responsible for remaining in the Student Recreation Center with their guest.