Dance and Martial Arts classes provide an opportunity to try something new or continue skill development while having fun. These 10-week classes enhance the lifestyles of CSU students and Student Recreation Center Members through health and fitness.
Campus Recreation Dance and Martial Arts classes are suitable for all fitness and ability levels and do not require previous experience. Our instructors are trained to create classes for participants to be able to engage within their desired comfort level; please remember to listen to and honor your body to avoid injury. If you feel discomfort or dizziness, discontinue exercising and notify the instructor.
- Register online here
- Registration is required to participate
- In person at the Student Rec Service Center or by calling 970-491-6359 (press ‘9’)
- Payment for classes must be made at the time of registration. Cash, check with current identification, Visa, MasterCard, and Ram Cash are accepted
- Pre-registration is encouraged. Late registration may be available for classes already in session. Check with the Service Center for details after the first week of class
- The first week of classes is free so you can preview each offering before registering
DMA classes encourage consistency and adherence through progressive planning. Each week will be building on the previous and therefore it is encouraged to attend as many classes as possible since “practice makes better”.
If a class is canceled by Campus Rec due to low enrollment, a full refund is provided.
For questions or concerns or for disability-related accommodations, contact the Coordinator of Fitness at Taylor.Sidore@colostate.edu or (970) 491-5682.