Full building closures and special hours are displayed on the Google Calendar on this page. In addition to full building hour adjustments and changes, there are several area closures throughout the year for special events and group reservations. Keep reading for a full list of closures.
Full Building Closures & Special Hours
- Friday, April 26: The Student Recreation Center will close early at 6:30pm for a staff event
- Monday, May 27: The Student Recreation Center will be closed for the university holiday
- Thursday, July 4: The Student Recreation Center will be closed for the university holiday
- Saturday, August 10 – Wednesday, August 21: The Student Recreation Center will be closed for annual maintenance and repairs
- Thursday, August 22: The Student Recreation Center will open at 5:00pm for the fall semester
- Monday, September 2: The Student Recreation Center will be closed until 4:00pm for the university holiday. The facility will be open from 4:00-11:30pm
Special Aquatic Closure
Aquatic Center Lap Lane Closure 3/25/19-5/1/19
Due to the unexpected closure of CSU’s Moby Pool for urgent major repairs and to assist in meeting the needs of the campus, Campus Recreation will be reserving lap lanes for the CSU Varsity Swim Team to support our fellow Rams.
All lap lanes will be reserved for CSU Varsity Swim Team practice during the following days/times:
Mondays: 6:00 am – 7:15 am • Tuesdays: 3:30 pm – 5:15 pm • Wednesdays: 6:00 am – 7:15 am • Thursdays: 3:30 pm – 5:15 pm
We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience to our Campus Recreation swimmers and we hope you can adjust your lap swimming schedule to non-scheduled times during these dates.
- Tuesday, April 23: The MAC Gym north courts will be closed from 3:30-8:00pm for an IM tournament