National Rec Day is February 22!
National Rec Day is Wednesday, February 22. Campus Recreation will be celebrating at the Student Recreation Center from 9:00 am - 8:00 pm. Come join us!
Bring your friends and join in on Ram Recreation Day! It’s our fun celebration of physical activity and healthy living. There’s something exciting for everyone!
- Prizes are given away all day throughout the Rec Center! They include Blender Bottles, T-shirts, Chapstick, Hot/Cold Packs, and more!
- Sweat in the FREE Fitness, Mind/Body, and Cycling Classes
- Climb the Wall in our Distance Contest from 12–8pm! Track the number of times you climb the Wall to compete for prizes including Chalk Balls, Climbing Tape, and Outdoor Gear
- Rental Memberships
- Compete in the FREE Hot Shot Contest at Court 4 in the Main Gym from 6–8pm for a chance to WIN a Champ Shirt!
- Relax with our FREE Chair Massages which will be offered throughout the day!
- Get Rec’d with Cam the Ram from 5:30–6:30pm!